- Good 2 Go Cheeseball
- 16 ounces cream cheese 1/4 cup of tex mex shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar 1/4 cup of shredded white onion
- 1/4 green pepper 2 Serrano or jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder 1/2 teaspoon of Mexican spice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped (or ground) 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can of flaked ham
Let cream cheese come to room temperature. Combine all ingredients in a medium glass bowl. Mix well. Shape like a ball and roll in nuts. Refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
Serve with your favorite crackers.
A creation by Marla Fortier
Photo by Rae Fehr